Backlog Web App has always been available on iPad with a complete set of features but lacked native app performance advantages. We are excited to announce the release of Backlog iOS App 1.4.
Backlog for iPad has a similar layout to the iPhone version with tabbed interface on the left side and the details page on the right.
Backlog also performs well for iPad's Split View, a feature that allows you to run two apps side-by-side at the same time.
We debuted pull requests in August 2015 and everyone at Nulab has been delighted with the feature. Today, we bring it to Backlog iOS App with limited features. You can view pull request details and comment on them. However, this version does not support add/edit pull request, comment on top of the codes and git operations such as merge and diff.
WHAT ELSE IS IN THIS RELEASE?
We made many improvements and bug fixes. The following are some of the highlights:
- Edit comment
- Add additional users to be notified of comment
- Tap url inside markdown/backlog formatted text to open in Safari
- Highlight the difference in updated description
- You can now change your text size preference from iOS Settings > General > Accessibility > Larger Text
- Added option to open issue and pull request in Safari
- Long press on key or summary on detail view to copy
- Added search button on the top right of project page
- Show unread notifications
- Better scrolling performance on the recent updates page
- Support landscape view
We hope these improvements to Backlog for iPad will be beneficial to you. Stay tuned for more!